M.S. Engineering Management
B.S. Chemical Engineering
USC, 2015, Magna Cum Laude
Senior Customer Value Manager | Celonis
SR. CUSTOMER VALUE MANAGER
High Tech Sector
- Responsible for overall customer value journey for portfolio of high tech customers representing over $3M+ ARR
- Manage cross functional delivery across sales, services, product, and partners
- Develop program delivery scope, timelines, KPIs, and roadmaps across 9 different concurrent deployments and multiple business units
- Identified over $25M in value opportunities at largest high-tech customer
- Support change management initiatives including design and development of learning programs to over 3,000 global employees
- Develop trusted customer relationships at the VP and above level to build long term, securing more than 100% renewals and 185% expansion across accounts
- Recognized as North America Customer Value Champion of the year (FY22)
Product Management Bootcamp | General Assembly
Entertainment and Media
- 10 week course designed to understand the full lifecycle of product development by working through key phases
- Conduct market and user research to determine a clear vision and roadmap
- Correlate product features to organizational targets and OKRs
- Develop wireframe and MVP mockups in design tools including Balsamiq
- Consider agile product delivery and develop user stories and epics
- Present findings during midterm and final presentations to 40 classmates
Management Consulting Manager | Accenture
- Leverage data driven insights to support development of global HR transformation roadmap affecting over 300,000 employees
- Analyze excel survey with over 180 activities to 54 leaders to identify opportunities of process improvement to prioritize initiatives
- Identify quick win opportunities including new technology for candidate interview scheduling and communications
- Conduct 9 design sessions with over 30 clients leveraging design thinking to conduct key design decisions and process design for SuccessFactors Talent Management
- Manage team of 4 to deliver all work on time and under budget
HR TRANSFORMATION STRATEGY LEAD
Global CPG Client
CLOUD COE AND OP MODEL STRATEGIST
Global Tech Client
- Develop comprehensive operating model strategy including vision, strategy, KPIs, roles and responsibilities, charter, road map, and organization structure
- Determine roll out plan over 3 years to scale and grow operations
- Create reusable assets and support development of repeatable offering for cloud advisory services
- Train over 50 peers in how to leverage cloud transformation asset
- Responsible for the creation and documentation of 10 end to end processes in Visio for a global Workday implementation affecting 200,000 employees
- Lead process and experience designer for recruitment and onboarding experiences
- Balance technical and functional requirements to create outstanding candidate and employee processes
- Develop process experience maps for 12 distinct personas across 5 categories
- Facilitate design workshops with over 150 client stakeholders
PROCESS CONSULTANT, HR DESIGN
Global Media Client
Internet and Media Company
- Manage incubation and change strategy for 15 cross functional operational workstreams accross 3 business units for a hypergrowth client.
- Support cross program growth of over 300% with no impact to process quality in one year.
- Develop and deliver one to five week training programs to over 150 team members in Mumbai, Warsaw, and Denver.
- Liaison between co-located leads and clients.
- Create and present materials for C-suite and VP level client stakeholders.
- Implement process improvement plan which reduced rework by over 20 percentage points over 3 months.
- Mentor and manage a team of 4 analysts and consultants and 4 trainers.
- Author responses to RFPs to expand scope of work.
- Lead people team to maintain team engagement and morale.
- Develop business requirements and coordinate vendor selection process for a technical software implementation.
- Owner of completion of 12 deliverables.
- Create detailed process maps of end to end business processes in Visio.
- Write vendor demos based on critical business requirements, and own all scorecards for vendor selection.
- Manage relationships between client Department Leads and Project Manager.
- Implement Agile project methodologies to improve project completion.
VENDOR SELECTION LEAD
august 2016- April 2017
Public Service Client
- Support over 250 County of Los Angeles employees as they went live on a new internal large scale technology system.
- Facilitate training and deliver ad hoc refreshers for new users.
- Lead relationship with the Site Directors and implementation team.
- Escalate defects through appropriate channels.
- Participate in Great Place to Work team.
- Part of the Summer Analyst Program.
- Participated in test activities for the Quality Team and the Technology Architecture team.
- Own all test cases for system change orders (~4 per week).
- Write J-Unit Java test code to ensure integrity of Technology Architecture work. Improve testing efficiency by over 75% in 2 months.
- Participate in the Summer Student Leadership Conference.
- Organize events for all Los Angeles Interns.
Public Services Client
SUmmer 2014 and 2015
- USC Recruitment | AIC Lead (3 years) - organize an event for over 40 USC Students to participate in a national case competition.
- Communications & Media Hub | Special Events Lead (1 year) - responsible for planning 1-2 events per quarter for industry professionals.
- SoCal Social | Venue Lead (2 years) - responsible for maintaining a budget of ~$50,000 to obtain venue, decorations, and food for an event for over 600 Los Angeles employees.
- SoCal Analyst Action Team | Social Lead (2 years) - coordinated 1-2 social events per quarter for all Los Angeles analysts.
USC Viterbi School of Engineering Department of Admissions
June 2015 - December 2015
- Graduate school associate in the Engineering Department of Admissions.
- Coordinated and revamped annual On Campus Event (Discover USC) for all prospective USC students (over 5,000 attendees). Managed 8 lab tours, 4 breakout sessions, 30 student orgs, and 45 employees and volunteers for the day.
- Redesigned the USC Admissions website.
- Conducted interviews for prospective students to contribute to their admissions file.
- Part of a team of 30 students responsible for demonstrating what life at USC is like for engineering students.
- Reorganized team and executed a new organizational structure as co-chair of program.
- Communications lead responsible for all external communications to students. Maintained team website, produced 8 videos about engineering life, managed 4 social media outlets, and eecuted mailing campaigns to prospective students.
- Attended 6-8 hours of recruitment related events per week.
VITERBI STUDENT AMBASSADOR
JUNE 2012 - JUNE 2015
- Communication and Public Speaking
- International Teams
- Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Tableau (Novice)
- Java (Novice)
- Matlab (Novice)
- Web Design
- Jira (Novice)
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Accenture Analyst Case Competition Winner
- Accenture Gratitude Program Winner
- Al Dorman Future Leader Award
- Viterbi Presidential Scholar
- Viterbi Research Grant Winner
- Skull and Daggar Scholarship Recipient
- VSA of the Year